Enforcement of Judgement Debts

Once you have a judgment against a debtor, you still need to get paid. Hutchinson Legal can advise you on the various methods of enforcing your judgment, such as issuing Summons for Oral Examination followed by a Sheriff’s Warrant of Seizure and Sale, Attachment of Debt/Earnings Orders and Garnishee Orders.

Meet our lawyers

Grant Hutchinson

Telephone (+61 3) 9870 9870
Fax (+61 3) 9870 5704
Email Grant Hutchinson