Nursing Homes & Retirement Villages

With an increasing number of people aged over 65, there is a growing demand for residential care.

Residential care is provided at two levels: low level care (hostel) or high level care (nursing homes).  Usually a potential resident will have a bundle of documents that could include a residential agreement, an accommodation bond agreement, an accommodation charge agreement or even an extra services agreement.  An Aged Care assessment is required for those considering the high level care facilities.  These documents can be confusing and complicated.

We at Hutchinson Legal will guide you through these agreements and assist you in making the decisions in relation to your accommodation needs.

Meet our lawyers

Grant Hutchinson

Telephone (+61 3) 9870 9870
Fax (+61 3) 9870 5704
Email Grant Hutchinson