Recovery Applications

If a child/children have been moved by a parent to another jurisdiction without the consent of the other parent and make it hard for that other parent to spend time with the child/children, the other parent can make a Recovery Application to the Court for a Recovery Order. A parent can also make a recovery application where he/she are the parent with whom the child lives and the other parent refuses to return the child/children to them at the conclusion of their time with the child/children.

Meet our lawyers

Grant Hutchinson

Telephone (+61 3) 9870 9870
Fax (+61 3) 9870 5704
Email Grant Hutchinson