Relocation Applications

If you are wishing to relocate with your children to another town, state or country, it is essential that both parents consent to one party relocating with the children.

If the parents are not able to reach an agreement about the proposed relocation, then a Relocation Application can be made in the Federal Magistrates Court.

If a party decides to relocate without a Relocation Application being made, then the other party may apply for a Recovery Order.

Meet our lawyers

Joshua Davis

Telephone (+61 3) 9870 9870
Fax (+61 3) 9870 5704
Email Joshua Davis