Letters of Administration

If a person dies without a valid Will, (often referred to as an intestacy), then Letters of Administration need to be obtained from the Supreme Court which will appoint someone to administer the deceased estate.

Hutchinson Legal can assist you in applying for Letters of Administration during this often difficult time. Once the Executor has been appointed, Hutchinson Legal can also provide advice and assistance to help with the administering of the estate. In most circumstances, the assets of the deceased person are passed to the next of kin.

Meet our lawyers

Grant Hutchinson

Telephone (+61 3) 9870 9870
Fax (+61 3) 9870 5704
Email Grant Hutchinson