Planning Appeals

If you are a developer that is aggrieved by Council’s decision, you may have good grounds to appeal that decision in VCAT. We can prepare your appeal submission and represent you in VCAT.

If you are an objector, and Council has made a decision in favour of the developer, we can assist you by considering your grounds of appeal and representing you at VCAT on any appeal you may lodge.

Meet our lawyers

Dania Foo

Telephone (+61 3) 9870 9870
Fax (+61 3) 9870 5704
Email Dania Foo